UFF - United Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UFF - United Freedom Fighters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UFF CliCKer
Admin
UFF CliCKer

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-21

James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 Empty
PostSubject: James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1   James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:42 am

Me and James(ThE TiiGeR) decided to play MOHH1,it was only my second time ever playing it seems as i only got it the other day and i tell u James lives well up to his name after not playing for months,this was the dmage he did,oh and notice im not minus hee hee

[img]James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 Snap032ug6[/img]

Very nice James Bazooka
Back to top Go down
UFF iNzAnE
Total Adict
Total Adict
UFF iNzAnE

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1   James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:49 am

LOOOL yea it was such gd stats for both of us Nick!!! But better for you! I haven't been playing MoHH1 since I started MoHH2, So yea it had been months...This was also at like 3am in the morning but my trusted Coke kept me away...Just Razz Was so good to be back & owning with a 100+ score...I eventually got a score of 117 and I got DC Sad Thanks Nick, hope you enjoyed MoHH1!! Very Happy GG Aswell Nick! You are so much better than I was when I first started omg...Always minus!!! Razz Good Good Grin Crazzy Up or FTW

Ninja

spoiler
Back to top Go down
DmC SaSuKe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1   James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:33 am

yes but when u started 2 play u didnt play mohh2

nick has played mohh2 and so he is good in mohh1 too

omg my english i hope u understand xD
Back to top Go down
UFF CliCKer
Admin
UFF CliCKer

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1   James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 pm

I kinda get ya sas,the fact that i have played mohh2 means i can play mohh1 but the whole jumping thing is way too weird so i dont do it at all and i know none of the trick,james was trying to teach me but i couldn't do them so james went off and owned.
Back to top Go down
P4nZER aka MAD iBiRd DJ
Mouse Abuser
Mouse Abuser
P4nZER aka MAD iBiRd DJ

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1   James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:08 pm

I got the demo xD but you need to jump with the Select button scratch isn't that really hard for using as a tactic? Or can you change it? Razz
Back to top Go down
UFF iNzAnE
Total Adict
Total Adict
UFF iNzAnE

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1   James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Me & Danny are so used to it. It's so good because you can be soooo fast on MoHH1.Its not so fcking slow like MoHH2 Razz There is something called "The Run" and me n Dan have mastered it and we own Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1   James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1 Empty

Back to top Go down

James(ThE TiiGeR) and me on MOHH1
Page 1 of 1